22 Oct Cleaning/Contents Technician
We are currently seeking a Cleaning/Contents Technician for our Brookings, Oregon location. Position is full time (32‐40 hrs. per week) and will involve packing and cleaning contents and cleaning structures that have been damaged by water, fire, smoke, or mold. No experience necessary, will train the right candidate.
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
- Ability to read and interpret written information; ability to write clear statements; ability to communicate orally
- Must be able to do physical work (move furniture with assistance, move boxes 30‐50 pounds repeatedly, bend, stoop, climb stairs)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually as well as within a team
- Must have current driver’s license
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
OUR COMPANY MISSION:Provide emergency services and restoration to structures with quality, care, and precision.
COMPENSATION:We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- IRA with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (company split)
- Other various insurance and supplemental coverages
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- (Eligibility requirements vary per benefit)
PAY: start at $14 per hour depending on experience.
- Completed job application
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Download our job application form.
Step 2: Open the application form (fillable PDF format), complete it, save it when done.
Step 3: Return to this job listing and click the Apply Now button.
Step 4: Fill in the online form, attach your completed job application and resume if needed.
Step 5: Click on ‘Apply’ to submit.