22 Oct Project Estimator
We are currently seeking a Project Estimator to be based out of our Brookings, Oregon location. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience as a restoration project estimator, be proficient in Xactimate software for preparing estimates, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Responsibilities will be to plan, execute and finalize projects according to timelines and budget requirements from mitigation through reconstruction while building a positive brand awareness through all interactions.
OUR COMPANY MISSION:Provide emergency services and restoration to structures with quality, care, and precision.
- Respond to requests for emergency restoration services in a timely, professional, and compassionate manner.
- Develop project scope, estimate and budget for individual projects using Xactimate.
- Work directly with customers to effectively manage the necessary repairs to their home and/or property.
- Work with insurance adjusters, independent adjusters, public adjusters, and other industry professionals on agreements for scope and cost of projects.
- Will assist with management and allocation of in‐house staffing resources, as well as subcontractor resources, needed to complete the job in a timely fashion.
- Secure any unique materials, permits and/or equipment required to complete the project.
- Oversee job progress and proactively communicate with management on any potential problems or issues.
- Build and develop positive relationships with teammates, customers, subcontractors, and referral sources.
- Attend all appropriate company meetings and company sponsored trainings.
- May be required to assist in hiring selection for key personnel.
Full time salaried position with quarterly commission based on sales and performance.
Company vehicle will be provided for use during business hours.
Company laptop and cell phone.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- IRA with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (company split)
- Other various insurance and supplemental coverages
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- (Eligibility requirements vary per benefit)
PAY: $37,500 annual salary based on experience + quarterly commission
- Completed job application
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Download our job application form.
Step 2: Open the application form (fillable PDF format), complete it, save it when done.
Step 3: Return to this job listing and click the Apply Now button.
Step 4: Fill in the online form, attach your completed job application and resume if needed.
Step 5: Click on ‘Apply’ to submit.