22 Oct Skilled Carpenter
We are currently seeking a Skilled Carpenter for Restoration Construction to be based out of our Grants Pass, Oregon location. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years construction experience.
OUR COMPANY MISSION:
Provide emergency services and restoration to structures with quality, care, and precision.
- Proficient in rough and finish carpentry skills. An example of the finish skill set needed is the ability to install cabinetry and multi‐piece wood crown molding, door frames, aesthetic touches as needed in customer’s homes.
- Ability to perform duties related to restoration such as flood cutting, salvaging and labeling baseboards, cabinets, doors, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications.
- Ability and willingness to work in tightly enclosed spaces, crawl spaces and attics. Some work may require exposure to unpleasant or potentially hazardous substances.
- Ability and willingness to work on ladders and scaffolding.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and off‐hour shifts when necessary due to an emergency.
- Work alone or as part of a team to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong commitment to job site safety.
- Must successfully complete background check and drug screen.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain hand tools (tools typically carried in one’s tool belt and/or a small toolbox including a cordless drill).
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to promote healthy company culture and positive brand awareness within the community.
Full time hourly position.
Company vehicle will be provided for use during business hours.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- IRA with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (company split)
- Other various insurance and supplemental coverages
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- (Eligibility requirements vary per benefit)
PAY: $17 to $23 per hour depending on experience.
- Completed job application
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Download our job application form.
Step 2: Open the application form (fillable PDF format), complete it, save it when done.
Step 3: Return to this job listing and click the Apply Now button.
Step 4: Fill in the online form, attach your completed job application and resume if needed.
Step 5: Click on ‘Apply’ to submit.